Roasted Potatoes With Rosemary
After harvesting the rosemary in our garden last week we decided to put it to a use. While many dishes can be enhanced with rosemary our favourite is roast potatoes, because it brings out the pure flavour of the spice. Also this recipe is very easy to make and tastes delicious.
- 500 g potatoes
- Fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
- Heat water and cook the potatoes until nearly soft. Then peel them.
- Preheat the oven to 180° Celsius.
- Cut the potatoes in halves and put them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Sprinkle rosemary and olive oil over the potatoes.
- Put the tray in the oven and let it bake until the potatoes get roasted and brown.
Tips & Tricks
You can always use different spices or add ingredients such as bacon, cheese or ham.