The Quadruple Chocolate Pudding Cookies, sometimes also referred to as instant heart attack, are the most addictive and wonderful cookies I’ve ever encountered. Their gooey interior will melt the hearts of the strongest men and make children do anything you ask them to, so apart from being incredibly delicious, they also make great blackmail material.
- 150 g butter
- 165 g light brown sugar
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 packet chocolate pudding mix
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 260 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 85 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 140 g chopped dark chocolate
- Combine the butter, sugars, egg and vanilla in a bowl and beat on medium-high speed until creamy and well combined. Roughly for 5 minutes.
- Add the pudding mix and the cocoa powder and mix for another minute.
- Then add the flour and baking soda and mix for another minute.
- At last add the chocolate chips and chopped chocolate. Beat on low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds.
- Form approximately 20 equal-sized mounds of dough. Roll into balls, and flatten slightly.
- Place cookies on a tray, cover with plasticwrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Do not bake with unchilled dough.
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Place cookies on baking sheet, spaced at least 5 cm apart and bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges have set. Don’t overbake, cookies firm up as they cool. Try to let the cookies cool for a bit bevor your devour them!
Tips & Tricks
Try no to eat them all at once!
You can freeze single portions of the dough and then make a cookie everytime you get a craving.
Replace the dark chocholate with normal milk choclate if you prefer them even sweeter.